| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ushibuka in April is very mild at 15.9 °C (60.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.4 °C (54.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in April is very slightly soggy. Around 171mm (6.7in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 13:23 long with an average length of 12:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Ushibuka April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Ushibuka, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Ushibuka: