| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ushibuka in August is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature range/ variation is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in August is dampish. A sizable 200.6mm (7.9in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:50 long and the longest day is 13:43 long with an average length of 13:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Ushibuka August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Ushibuka, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Ushibuka: