| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ushibuka in December is quite mild at 10.2 °C (50.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.2 °C (45 °F).
- In December the average daily temperature range/ variation is 6.3 °C (11.3 °F).
- The weather in December is dryish. Just 86mm (3.4in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:01 long and the longest day is 10:10 long with an average length of 10:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Ushibuka December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Ushibuka, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Ushibuka: