| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ushibuka in February is a little cool at 8.4 °C (47.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.7 °C (53.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid. Circa 93.7mm (3.7in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:36 long and the longest day is 11:23 long with an average length of 10:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Ushibuka February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Ushibuka, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Ushibuka: