| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ushibuka in January is a little cool at 7.8 °C (46.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.8 °C (40.6 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly arid. Circa 97.9mm (3.9in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:04 long and the longest day is 10:34 long with an average length of 10:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Ushibuka January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Ushibuka, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Ushibuka: