| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ushibuka in July is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.7 °C (85.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in July is 5.8 °C (10.4 °F).
- The weather in July is pretty drenched. A hearty 288.4mm (11.4in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:44 long and the longest day is 14:13 long with an average length of 14:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Ushibuka July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Ushibuka, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Ushibuka: