| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ushibuka in March is quite mild at 11.3 °C (52.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.8 °C (46 °F).
- In March the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in March is far from dry. Some 132.7mm (5.2in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:25 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 11:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Ushibuka March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Ushibuka, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Ushibuka: