| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ushibuka in May is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in May is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in May is dampish. A sizable 201.1mm (7.9in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 13:25 long and the longest day is 14:05 long with an average length of 13:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Ushibuka May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Ushibuka, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Ushibuka: