| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ushibuka in November is mild at 15.2 °C (59.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 95.5mm (3.8in) of fluidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 10:11 long and the longest day is 10:49 long with an average length of 10:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Ushibuka November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Ushibuka, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Ushibuka: